About Me :-)

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog! I am a 45 year old woman, mom to two active pre-teen/teen boys and wife to one "skinny" husband ;-). I am blogging my progress on Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure. I began on August 17th, 2010. To date, I've lost almost 35 pounds and 5 inches on my waist. The Belly Fat Cure has changed my life and I wanted to share my story with everyone. I am a "former" soda/sugar addict; and Jorge has changed the way I view sugar and food, FOREVER!! My whole family has started eating healthier and even the kids like all the new veggies we now try at dinner. This has changed my life and I hope it will change yours as well :-)



Monday, November 29, 2010

Week Fourteen Summary/Weight Loss = 0.6

Well, last Tuesday was my weigh-in, but with the holidays I am just now getting a chance to post. I've been eating the Belly Fat Cure way for 14 weeks now and have officially lost exactly 30 pounds!!!!  My weight is down .6 pounds from the week before, I am now down to 208.4.

I don't know why it's creeping off so slowly......I haven't been cheating. The only thing I can think of is that I am not eating enough food. I haven't been having my usual string cheese and almond snacks in the morning and afternoon. Some days I've only been eating two meals, I just haven't been hungry. I am also staying within my counts at dinner, but haven't been having as many salads. I've also been bad about tracking my fiber. I need to get back into the habit of tracking that again when I track my sugar and carbs.  I've also probably gotten as far as I can without amping up the exercise!

Even though the scales are moving slowly, my clothes are a different story!  Everything is much, much looser. I am going to have to go back again and get rid of some more things.  My jeans are so baggy, that when I am around the house, I've taken to rolling up the waistband to help them stay up. Otherwise, they are falling down my hips. I know it's a good problem to have, but definitely annoying when I am trying to get something done and have to hoist my pants up every two minutes. I am hoping to hold off until after the holidays are over before buying new jeans.

Tomorrow will be the week 15 weigh in, so I hope to have that post up in a more timely manner! I'll also talk about Thanksgiving.

I hope everyone is doing well! NAMASTE :-)

5 comments:

  1. Wow congrats on your weight loss so far. It is such a great feeling when you clothes are falling off. I just bought a couple of pants to get me through the next few months. I hate spending the money if they are only going to fit a short time. Slow and steady wins this race and you are headed in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! My weight loss has been slow recently as well. Not eating enough food can definitely slow down your weight loss. You'll get it figured out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, That is great about the baggy pants and the weight loss so far. I went to the thrift store tto get some pants when mine were getting baggy like that. Just an idea. YOu'll be down before 200 before you know it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything is okay with you. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete