About Me :-)

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog! I am a 45 year old woman, mom to two active pre-teen/teen boys and wife to one "skinny" husband ;-). I am blogging my progress on Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure. I began on August 17th, 2010. To date, I've lost almost 35 pounds and 5 inches on my waist. The Belly Fat Cure has changed my life and I wanted to share my story with everyone. I am a "former" soda/sugar addict; and Jorge has changed the way I view sugar and food, FOREVER!! My whole family has started eating healthier and even the kids like all the new veggies we now try at dinner. This has changed my life and I hope it will change yours as well :-)



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Week Nine Summary/Weight Loss = 2.2

My love affair with Dr. Pepper has been replaced with a love affair with my bathroom scale!! Trust me, readers, when I say that is something I NEVER, EVER thought I would say :-). When I weighed this morning and discovered I was down another 2.2 pounds, I actually "woohooed" out loud. Because of all the traveling recently, my weight loss has slowed down the last couple of weeks and this past weekend we spent away from home, AGAIN!

We spent the weekend camping and along with the one S'more I treated myself to, I probably ate more carbs than I should have. I was convinced I was going to have a week with no weight loss and possibly even a gain. I was THRILLED to see the number 212.6.  After 9 weeks, I can now report I've lost 25.8 pounds.

We are home for the next few weeks, thank goodness!  I am looking forward to getting back on track, especially with tracking my fiber intake. Today I actually got 30 grams of fiber :-). In honor of being a quarter of the way to my goal, I took some pictures today and I will post those tomorrow.

CONSTANT VIGILANCE!!

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Great weight loss. It is always great to see a loss when we think we might have a gain. Great job on being down 25.8 pounds after only 9wks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job...you are in the melt...isn't it great to see results!!!! This is what keeps me going, feeling great and having results!

    ReplyDelete