About Me :-)

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog! I am a 45 year old woman, mom to two active pre-teen/teen boys and wife to one "skinny" husband ;-). I am blogging my progress on Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure. I began on August 17th, 2010. To date, I've lost almost 35 pounds and 5 inches on my waist. The Belly Fat Cure has changed my life and I wanted to share my story with everyone. I am a "former" soda/sugar addict; and Jorge has changed the way I view sugar and food, FOREVER!! My whole family has started eating healthier and even the kids like all the new veggies we now try at dinner. This has changed my life and I hope it will change yours as well :-)



Monday, October 18, 2010

Week Two Summary/Weight Loss = 0.0

The number on the scale for my week two weigh-in was obviously disappointing after such a strong first week. However, my measuring tape saved the day........I had lost another 1 1/4 inches on my waist!!!  That was a total of 9.6 pounds and 2 3/4 inches lost in two weeks.

During this week, I was still feeling great despite some dieting challenges I faced...... another visitor, from Aunt Flo, then a scrapbooking retreat weekend with some girlfriends. I did indulge in some sugar-free candy and was proud of myself for sticking to the 15/6 plan while surrounded by a roomful of people eating nothing but junk food and candy :-)  My savior that weekend was my best friend, J, who was adhering to her own clean-eating plan.

After this week's weigh-in, I think what kept me going the most was still my energy and my amazement that I still had no desires/cravings for sugar, even after being surrounded by treats all weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment