About Me :-)

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog! I am a 45 year old woman, mom to two active pre-teen/teen boys and wife to one "skinny" husband ;-). I am blogging my progress on Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure. I began on August 17th, 2010. To date, I've lost almost 35 pounds and 5 inches on my waist. The Belly Fat Cure has changed my life and I wanted to share my story with everyone. I am a "former" soda/sugar addict; and Jorge has changed the way I view sugar and food, FOREVER!! My whole family has started eating healthier and even the kids like all the new veggies we now try at dinner. This has changed my life and I hope it will change yours as well :-)



Monday, October 18, 2010

Week Seven Summary/Weight Loss = 2.8

I was so happy week 7 weigh-in still continued to show a loss. I was down another 2.8 pounds for a total of 21.8 pounds lost. My waist still steady at 40 inches, 4 inches lost total. As of 10/5 my weight was at 216.6 and my waist still measuring 40 inches.

We've been doing alot of traveling on the weekends as my son's jr high baseball team kept continuing to win.....regionals, then sectionals to earn a chance to play at State!! I have found it easy to stick to the 15/6 when eating out, but it's difficult to make sure I'm getting the right amount of fiber when I'm not at home. I do travel now with my Sweetleaf sweetener and teabags. I also make sure I have some packets of almonds in my purse for snacks and some Vitamin Water Zero "squeezed" for a change of pace from water. How about you? What do you "not leave home without"??

No comments:

Post a Comment