About Me :-)

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog! I am a 45 year old woman, mom to two active pre-teen/teen boys and wife to one "skinny" husband ;-). I am blogging my progress on Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure. I began on August 17th, 2010. To date, I've lost almost 35 pounds and 5 inches on my waist. The Belly Fat Cure has changed my life and I wanted to share my story with everyone. I am a "former" soda/sugar addict; and Jorge has changed the way I view sugar and food, FOREVER!! My whole family has started eating healthier and even the kids like all the new veggies we now try at dinner. This has changed my life and I hope it will change yours as well :-)



Monday, October 18, 2010

Week Three Summary/Weight Loss = 2.2

I was very happy for a solid weight loss this week, 2.2 pounds and another 1/4 inch on my waist!! In three weeks, I had lost 11.8 pounds and 3 inches on my waist. I was also estactic to have made it to that "magical" three week mark, where experts say new habits are formed after following or doing something for that amount of time. It was during this week, that the thought started creeping in to my mind that I could actually do this and reach my goal weight of 140!  When I started the BFC, I was settling for getting down anywhere in the 160-180 range.

Labor Day weekend fell into this week. We traveled to my hometown to spend time with friends and family. I packed some Belly Good food to take with me to the family's get-together. It was the first time my mom, my sister, aunt and cousins had seen me, so it was easy to stick to the BFC under all their praise :-)

We then stayed at my friend J's house, but it was easy since she was still following her own clean-eating plan. She also introduced me to iced green tea sweetened with Stevia! Hallelujah......something to drink other than water!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment